Council Services in East Sussex
Business support and advice
- Business grants - East Sussex01273 482205Need money for your company or project? Find funding opportunities for businesses, business grants and loans, information about credit unions, or apply for the Economic Intervention and Capital Funds (includes East Sussex Invest).
- Business Support and Advice - Eastbourne01323 410000
- Chamber of Commerce - Eastbourne01323 641144
- Conference and Group Travel - Eastbourne415439
- Economic Development and Skills - East Sussex01273 481476We work with businesses and partner organisations to develop the county's economy. This includes providing business grants, working with adult education providers to improve people's job skills, the East Sussex Strategic Partnership (ESSP) and the South East Local Enterprise Partnership (SELEP).
- Forward plan - East Sussex01273 481955Details of when council decisions will be made and by which member of the council, for the coming six months.
- Forward plan - Lewes01273 484116Each month we publish a forward plan detailing the key decisions that are due to be taken by our councillors and officers over the coming four months
- Forward Planning - Hastings01424 783321
- Halls for hire - East SussexNeed to hire a hall or a room for your event, training course or conference? Find out about halls and rooms for hire across the county from our East Sussex Community Information Service (ESCIS).
- Recession relief - Lewes01273 484401We are committed to supporting business through an economic downturn and offer help wherever we can
- Small and Medium Sized Enterprise Advice - Eastbourne01323 410000
- Starting a Business - Eastbourne01323 410000
- Trading Standards - East Sussex01323 463436Consumer advice, ensure businesses trade fairly, deal with animal health, licences for explosives, firework sales and poisons, underage sales, cold calling, loan sharks, scams and approved trader schemes 'Buy With Confidence' and 'Support With Confidence'. Open Monday to Thursday 8.30am-5pm and Fridays 8.30am-4.30pm (if you phone for consumer advice you’ll be redirected to the national service open 9am to 5pm).
- YouthBank - East Sussex01424 726086YouthBanks are run by young people for young people. If you’ve got a good idea for a project which could benefit young people or your local community, YouthBanks can give you a grant to help you make it happen.
Please use one or more keywords to search for a service.